We would like to invite you to be a part of the 2018 Sunset on the Stono!
Each participating restaurant will have a 10X10 space in order to serve 450-500 samples guests throughout the evening. Guests will have the opportunity to sample a small portion of your dish. We will provide napkins, cutlery and a commemorative glass. Attached with this letter is more information on the event, benefits of being a participant in Sunset on the Stono and application and contract to enter into the event.
Details & Guildelines
• Up to 12 restaurants will participate.
• Each participant will have (2) 6’ tables to provide 4 -6oz portion or 500 individual pieces from their signature dish. In addition, participants may use table space for promotional materials for their restaurant
• Each participating restaurant will receive $500 in Cash reimbursement for food/labor costs
• Guest Ticket will be sold for $65 per person
• Each Guest will get an Island Passport book given 1 individual piece or 4-6 oz portion for each restaurant
• Load in and set up information will be sent to you after your participation form is approved
• Beer, Wine and Specialty Cocktails will be included in the ticket price
• Live entertainment will be provided by Gaslight Street
• Johns island Schools will be the non Profit for the donation of proceeds.
• There will be a silent Auction to raise additional monies for the non profit
Benefits of Participation
• Opportunity to publicize your restaurant to more than 400 guests and more than 100,000 people in media coverage
• Your name and restaurant will be featured in all press kit materials sent out to local, regional and national print, radio and broadcast media
• Name and restaurant will be featured in advertising materials: promotion cards, print, radio and broadcast advertisement
• Name and restaurant will be featured on the Sunset on the Stono website and social media
• The Event will have a featured story released to all major media outlets
If you have any questions please contact:
Paul Farrell @ 843-442-4480 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Sunset on the Stono in May!